Greetings, Lords around the world!
This is GM Isola.
Please check the update details for January 25th.
- We will announce the fixed date via further notice.
- Please be aware that you cannot play the game during maintenance.
- The update details shared below are subject to change during the course of the maintenance.
■ New Contents Updated! : Alchemarket
- A new content ‘Alchemarket’, a place where players can trade artifact equipment using ‘Alchemite’ will be added.
◈ What is ‘Alchemite’?
- A new currency that can be obtained during Alchemy. Depending on the result of Alchemy, a designated amount of the Alchemite will be obtainable.
* Different amount of Alchemite is designated to each grade of equipment.
[ How to enter the Alchemarket ]
- Players can enter the Alchemarket after clearing [Normal] Rhodon 2-1
* The Alchemarket will be displayed locked until the player meets the entry requirement.
- The entrance of the Alchemarket is located at the Citadel, players can enter the Alchemarket by pressing the ‘Orb of Incarnation’ placed next to Aries.
[How to access the Alchemarket]
- The Alchemarket can be entered without any limitation. However, listing artifacts can be done on designated dates only, and players can only peruse/bid on the items that have leftover bidding time.
◈ Available Listing Date : Every Thursday, 15:00 ~ Sunday, 14:59 (UTC+0)
1) Main lobby of the Alchemarket
- At the lobby of the [Alchemarket], players can find the transaction history of artifacts that were traded with the highest price, lowest price, and that had the most bids on the last day.
※ Information on the lobby of Alchemarket changes everyday at 15:00 (UTC+0).
※ ‘Most Bids’ show information of the artifact with most Bidder participation.
2) How to List Items
- Players can list their artifacts through the [List Items] menu. At the [List Items], players also can find the details of listed items, and items they have sold through the Alchemarket.
- To list artifacts on the Alchemarket, select an item from the list, and then press the [List Item] button on the bottom-right corner to adjust the details of the bid & list the item.
※ If there are no bids on the listed item until the remaining transaction time, the listing will be disposed of as a failed, and the listed items will be sent back to players' inventory.
※ After the listing request, it takes 1 to 5 minutes for the bidding to open.
- Players can cancel the listing through [Item Listed] tab.
※ Players can cancel the listing without any cancellation fee when there isn’t any active bid on the listing.
※ When any bids have already been made to listing, players will be charged a cancellation fee, which is equal to 10% of the initial bidding price. If players do not have enough Alchemite to pay the cancellation fee, players won’t be able to cancel the listing.
3) How to Peruse & Bid
- Players can participate in the bid through the [Peruse/Bid] menu. At the [Peruse/Bid] menu, players can also find details of the active bid, and bids that they have won previously.
- By using the sort option on the top-right corner at the [Peruse/Bid] tab, players can more easily find the items they wish to find.
- If the player wishes to place a bid on the artifact, the player will be charged to bid at a 10% higher price than the latest bid.
- If the player wishes to place a bid on the artifact that does not have any other bid, the player will start the bid with starting price that the seller has designated.
※ If the player wishes to bid again on the same item, players can pay an extra 10% of Alchemite from their latest price to bid on the item again.
■ New Alchemy Point System : Alchemite Shop
- After the maintenance on January 25th, ‘Alchemy Point System’ located at the [Alchemy] will be adjusted into ‘Alchemite Shop’.
- Players can use ‘Alchemite’, the new currency that can be obtained during alchemy, to purchase various items.
[Alchemy Point System Adjustment Schedule]
1) Period of Alchemy Points Accumulated: ~ Until 2022, Jan 23, 14:59:59 (UTC+0)
2) Alchemy Gift Receivable Period: ~ Until 2022, Jan 25, 02:59:59 (UTC+0)
※ Alchemy Gift will be unavailable after the receivable period. Please receive all Alchemy Gifts before the period ends!
※ Unreceived Alchemy Gifts are not recoverable under any circumstances.
※ Alchemy Points cannot be achieved after the end of the accumulation period, and current Alchemy Points will be reset after adjustment.
※ After the maintenance on January 25th, the ‘Alchemy Points’ menu will be removed and will be changed into the ‘Alchemite Shop’ menu.
■ New Costume added
1) New Costume : Lumie’s Formal Suit Edition
- Sales Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Mar 31, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Lumie’s [Formal Suit Edition] will be released at Boutique / Designer’s Closet
- Formal Suit Edition is a costume item that changes Heroes’ appearance overall.
- Costume’s grades are divided into Normal and Limited Edition
- Players are able to purchase Normal Edition at [Boutique] and Limited Edition at [Designer’s Closet]
- The Limited Edition costumes are more special in terms of color.
[ Formal Suit Edition : Lumie ]
■ New Hero & Archives Comment Updated
1) New Hero : [Dark] Lumie ★4 Striker
- [D] Lumie appears in the Chronicle.
- Recruit [D] Lumie by purchasing Hero Recruitment Package in the Shop.
- Comment of [D] Lumie will be added in the Archives.
“ In Lunaris, they have this tradition of readin' tea leaves. They say it's for fun, but when Lumie did it for me, she mentioned how my life "always returns to the beginning"... Crazy, right?! ” - by Anonymous
2) New Archives Comment for [Light] Vanessa will be added
“ Ha ha, I dunno what she sees in an old lady like me, but she often comes by for a chat. I don't really know stories that young'uns these days would like, but... I enjoy having our little tea times. ” - by Anonymous
■ Shop Adjustments - New Packages (Paid)
1) Hero Package: [D] Lumie (Striker) on Sale
- Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Mar 31, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Content: [Dark] Lumie (Striker)
- Price: USD 26.99
- Immediately get 100 of ‘Elixir of Insight’ upon recruitment.
- The package is effective immediately upon purchasing and it is not refundable.
- The price is based on Google Play Store.
- The contents are subject to resale or change after the termination of sales.
- Heroes, equipment, and items (in-game currency, etc.) that are included in the package can be sold in other in-game events and shops.
- You can claim the items via the Shop tab in [Mail] upon purchasing.
- If you are unable to claim the purchased item in Mail, please exit the game and try rebooting the app.
2) Hero Gift Package: [Dark] Lumie Gift Package
- Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Mar 31, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Content: Hero Gift Package
- Price: USD 8.99
- This package is available only after purchasing [D] Lumie Hero Package
- Purchase available up to 3 times. Special Accessories will be given when this package is purchased 3 times.
- Accessory Option: Attack +3% / Health +3% / Debuff Rate +3%
※ [Cherished Friend] can’t be obtained by Costume or Accessory Crafting.
3) Special Packages for ‘2022 Lunar New Year’
- Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Feb 12, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Special Packages, including 1 free package are available during the sales period mentioned above.
- A Special illustration will be unlocked sequentially upon purchasing.
※ Players must purchase prior steps of the packages in order to purchase the next step of Special Packages.
■ Alchemy Adjustments
1) Alchemy - [D] Lumie (Striker) artifacts will be added
- Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Mar 31, 14:59(UTC+0)
2) Alchemy - [D] Zaira (Guardian) artifacts will be added
- Period: Jan 31, 15:00 ~ Mar 31, 14:59(UTC+0)
* added on Jan 26, 03:00 (UTC+0)
■ Obelisk Adjustment
“Lunar Year has affected the Timeline, and it caused certain changes to the Obelisk. Well, what matters is who will be waiting for Monarchs on the top floor. Maybe if you complete the challenge of 50th Floor, it might recognize you as her lord.”
1) New Obelisk Season : Season 7
- Period: Jan 31, 15:00 ~ Until further notice
2) Adjustments in certain bosses of Obelisk.
- Obelisk 1F, 10F, 20F, 30F, 33F, 40F, 45F, 48F, 50F Bosses will be changed.
- New passive [Blitz] will be added to certain bosses at the Obelisk.
* Subjected Floors: 1F, 5F, 10F, 20F, 30F, 33F, 40F, 45F, 48F, 50F
- Adjusted or removed boss passive skills: Unquenchable Thirst and Restrictive Chains
■ Special Event upon Alchemarket & Alchemite Shop Updates!
1) Double Alchemite Event!
- Event Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Before maintenance on Feb 7
- The amount of Alchemite gained from the Alchemy will be doubled during the event period.
(1/21 updated) To activate the use of Alchemarket, we’ve made some changes to the event. Please refer below for the details.
1) Alchemite can be collected with any form of Alchemy including Free Alchemy, Crystal Alchemy, or Ticket Alchemy.
2) The Event will be extended until further notice. You’ll be informed when there are any changes in the event period.
※ This only affects the Alchemy using Crystal. If players use the ‘Alchemy Ticket’, or ‘Free Alchemy’, the amount of alchemite will not be doubled.
■ Create Accessory Wish List will be added
- Create Accessory Wish List will be added at Boutique during the event period.
- Period: After maintenance on Jan 25 ~ Feb 8, 14:59 (UTC+0)
* Accessory Wish List can be created 10 limited times during the event period.
[Create Accessory Wish List]
- After selecting three Heroes on the Wish List, players can craft 5 Accessories by spending 120 Temporal Threads.
- With the Accessory Wish List, players can obtain at least 1 Artifacts-grade accessory of one of the three Heroes on the Wish List for 100%.
- Next 4 accessories will appear within equal probability from all accessories.
- The specific probability rate of obtainable Artifacts-grade will be provided at ‘Rates’ after selecting all three Heroes on the Wish List.
■ Avillon Event Updates
1. Mystic Beast Hunt : Lunarbler
- During the event period, Lunarbler will appear in the World!
[ Event Schedule ]
- Event Period: Jan 26, 09:00 ~ Feb 10, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Special Shop Opening Schedule: Jan 26, 09:00 ~ Feb 12, 14:59 (UTC+0)
* The Starting date of the event has been changed on Jan 26, 03:00 (UTC+0)
[ Event Rewards ]
[ Special Shop List ]
- Find the detailed information about the Event in the in-game Event Tab.
- During the hunt, Mystic Beast will occasionally appear in wave 2 of story and Primeval Hall stages you've completed.
- You must have already completed a stage for a mystic beast to appear!
- When you defeat a mystic beast, you will receive hunting medals that can be used at the special shop.
- You can use the collected medals for exchanging various items at the special shop.
- The mystic beast appears in random elements, and the obtainable amount of hunting medals varies by its elemental type.
- The mystic beast has different stats varied by the difficulty level of stories and Primeval Hall stages, but the obtainable amount of hunting medals is the same.
- The remaining hunting medals are automatically switched to 500 Gold per medal when the event ends.
- The obtained hunting medals can be used during the event period.
2. Daily Events
1) Paid to Upgrade
- Event Period : Jan 27, 15:00 ~ Jan 30 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Get rewards every day for upgrading your equipment!
2) Ad Gifts
- Event Period: Jan 31, 15:00 ~ Feb 28, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Rewards will be given depending on the number of ads watched!
3. Term Event
1) Calamity’s Bane
- Event Period : Jan 30, 15:00 ~ Feb 12, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Join the Raid battles during the event period and get rewards!
2) Obelisk Ascension
- Event Period: Feb 3, 15:00 ~ Feb 6, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Various rewards will be available upon the number of Obelisk played!
- As we go through various updates, data throughput has been increased which has caused overheating of the devices and slowed down the application. With the maintenance on January 25, we have optimized some of these issues to decrease the overheating and increase the overall speed of the application.
※ Since optimization is an ongoing issue, the effect of optimization may be hard to be experienced on some of the devices.
■ Other Adjustment and Bugfixes
- Transmission of the free ad items in ‘Mystic Shop’ and ‘Mail’ will be adjusted.