Greetings, Lords around the world!
This is GM Isola.
Please check the update details for November 23rd.
- We will announce the fixed date via further notice.
- Please be aware that you cannot play the game during maintenance.
- The update details shared below are subject to change during the course of the maintenance.
■ New Contents Updated! : Silent Straits (Joint Raid)
- A new content ‘Silent Straits’, a real-time joint raid where players can battle against ‘Sea God’ to purge the chaotic energy out, will be added to the World.
- Players can enter the Silent Straits after occupying Isola on Hard difficulty.
* The Silent Straits will be displayed locked until the player clears Hard Isola 5-10, and if the player attempts to enter the content where it’s locked, it will display the entry requirement.
[How to Play the Silent Straits]
1) Players can enter the lobby of the Silent Straits through [World > Silent Straits]. At the lobby, players will be able to prepare for the battle.
2) There are multiple ways to deploy the heroes in a party. First, players can select heroes to form their party by pressing each slot in the middle of the lobby. Second, players can form their party automatically by pressing ‘Fill Slots‘. Lastly, players can load the party formation of heroes from the last battle by pressing ‘Recent’.
3) After selecting five heroes, players can either ‘Start Practice Raid’ to experience the battle or use 2 Thalassic Tickets to ‘Recruit Allies’ for that actual battle.
※ Players MUST set all five Heroes to ‘Start Practice Raid’, and ‘Recruit Allies’!
※ At the Practice Raid, players will be able to select the elements of the Sea God that they wish to battle, however, players will not be matched with any other combatants.
※ Please remember the following about the Practice Raid.
* The Thalassic Tickets will not be used during Practice Raid
* Players will not receive any rewards from Practice Raid
* Any battle histories from Practice Raid will not be recorded in Nautical Journal.
4) When players ‘Recruit Allies’, they will be matched with two other combatants, and as a result, a total of three Lords will battle together against the Sea God.
※ Sea God’s Spawn will be summoned at left, and right side of the Sea God as soon as the battle begins!
※ Single target skills (Normal/Active/Burst) will only attack Sea God, and will not attack Sea God’s spawn.
5) Once the damage dealt by all combatants reaches a certain amount, the Monarch Skills will be activated on the screen, and players will be able to use these Monarch Skills by pressing the skill icon. The total damage dealt during battle will be added up on the gauge bar located on top of the screen.
◆ What are Monarch Skills?
- Special skills that are activated once the total damage from all combatants dealt against the Sea God and Sea God’s Spawn reaches a certain amount.
- Monarch Skills are divided into 3 different types, ‘Attack-type / Support-type / Recovery-type’
- When Monarch Skills are activated, all 3 types will be displayed on the middle of the screen and each lord will be able to select only 1 skill out of 3 to use at that moment.
- Once a Monarch Skill is chosen, it will be displayed deactivated, and can’t be used by other combatants.
※ It’s important to select a Monarch Skill that is suitable for the battle situation.
※ Even though the battles are carried out automatically, Monarch Skills will not be selected nor used automatically. Players must manually press the activated Monarch Skill on the screen to use it!
※ Rather used or not, Monarch Skills will disappear after 10 seconds from activation!
6) Battle will end when the player purges the Sea God using all of their turns OR all five heroes become fallen. However, if the other two combatants have remaining turns, the player will have to wait until others finish their battle.
※ Major goal of the battle is to give much damage as possible before battle reaches certain turn, because as turn passed by, Sea God will be purged!
[Sea God of the Silent Straits]
- At the Silent Straits, different element types of Sea God appear every day. Sea god’s element changes at 15:00 (UTC+0) every day.
⭐ Tips from GM Isola! ⭐
※ Light & Dark element Sea God that appears during Fri 15:00 ~ Sun 14:59 (UTC+0) will be using weaker skills than the Light & Dark element Sea God from the weekdays.
※ Sea God is immune to action-inhibiting effects except for taunts and action gauge depletion.
※ Sap damage deals 5% of the Sea God's maximum health as damage, up to 30,000.
※ Sea God has different characteristics depends on the element, so, it’s very important to select Heroes depends on it’s characteristic.
- Players can review the record of previous battles, and check the reward information at ‘Nautical Journal’ of Silent Straits.
* Maximum of 50 battle records can be saved, and when it reaches more than 50, the oldest records will be sequentially deleted. Although the records don’t reach the maximum saves, any records that pass 7 days will be deleted automatically.
- Players can view the detailed reports over each battle through [View Details].
- Through the battle report, players can view which heroes they’ve used, also with the other combatants’ party information.
[Battle Reward - Thalassic Chests]
- When the battle is over, players will receive Thalassic Chest as a reward. The grade of Thalassic Chest will be decided depending on the total damage of all three players.
- The obtainable items from the Thalassic Chest are: Thalassic Scale, Sealstone Shard, Tooth of the Sea God, Thalassic Fin, Warped Thalassic Scale, Gold
※ The possibility for reward items and quantity of items vary depending on the grade of Thalassic Chest. As some items can be obtained within designated possibilities, players might receive different items from the same grade of Thalassic Chest.
※ Each chest’s specific details can be also found at [Silent Straits > Nautical Journal > Reward Info].
[Exclusive Shop of Silent Straits - The Kraken's Coffer]
- The Kraken’s Coffer, a special shop that players can use exclusive items of Silent Straits to trade with various items, will be added.
◆ Items that can be obtained from Silent Straits
- Players can obtain ‘Warped Thalassic Scale/ Thalassic Fin / Tooth of the Sea God / Sealstone Shard / and Thalassic Scale’ from the Thalassic Chests
- These items can be traded with various special items at the Kraken’s Coffer.
- Players can enter the Kraken’s Coffer through the entrance icon located at the left side of the Silent Straits Lobby.
- Players can obtain Thalassic Chests as a battle reward from the Silent Straits Raid.
※ ‘Thalassic Ticket’, which is the exclusive entrance ticket of ‘Silent Straits’, can be replenished maximum of 10, and the ticket will not replenish when Thalassic Ticket is over 10.
※ Thalassic Ticket will be deducted as soon as the battle start.
※ Battle will be terminated when the player is disconnected from the game due to a network condition, or due to other various reasons, and the player will not receive any reward from the terminated battle. Also, Thalassic Ticket used for terminated battle will not be recovered.
※ Silent Straits is a joint raid content that covers all servers, so it may lead players to be matched with the players from other regions.
■ New Replica Equipment added
- New replica grade for [Leech], [Shock] Equipment will be added.
* [Leech], [Shock] Replica grade is only available at the exclusive shop of Silent Straits, 'The Kraken's Coffer'. (Nov 22, 02:46 updated)
■ New System : Equipment Transmute
- A new system ‘Transmute’, which changes the sub property of the artifact equipment, will be added in ‘Alchemy’.
- Transmuting an artifact randomly changes ‘Sub Properties’ within the limits, and resets the upgrades of the artifact to 0 at the same time.
※ Transmute will be available after occupying Scenario Hard 5-10.
※ Transmutation requires a ‘Nether Crystal’ and two ‘Artifacts’ as the transmutation materials.
※ ‘Nether Crystal’ can be obtained from [Silent Straits > The Kraken’s Coffer] with exclusive items of Silent Straits.
■ New Costume & Accessories added
1) New Costume : Evening Edition - Vanessa
- Sales Period: After maintenance on Nov 23 ~ Jan 22, 2022, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Vanessa’s [Evening Edition] will be released at Boutique / Designer’s Closet
- Evening Edition is a costume item that changes Heroes’ appearance overall.
- Costume’s grades are divided into Normal and Limited Edition
- Players are able to purchase Normal Edition at [Boutique] and Limited Edition at [Designer’s Closet]
- The Limited Edition costumes are more special in terms of color.
[Evening Edition: Vanessa’s Dream Recital Dress]
2) New Exclusive Accessories: 9 for Vanessa (Nov 22, 00:20 updated)
- 9 exclusive accessories will be added for Vanessa.
- The obtained accessories and outfits can be found in Heroes > Outfits tab (hanger icon on the right side)
- Accessories are for decoration which transform the Heroes’ appearance partially.
- Accessories will be added for the Costume and Accessory crafting.
- The obtaining rate has been updated due to the adding in the new accessories.
■ Create Accessory Wish List will be added
- Create Accessory Wish List will be added at Boutique during the event period.
- Period: After maintenance on Nov 23 ~ Dec 7, 14:59 (UTC+0)
* Accessory Wish List can be created 10 limited times during the event period.
[Create Accessory Wish List]
- After selecting three Heroes on the Wish List, players can craft 5 Accessories by spending 120 Temporal Threads
-With the Accessory Wish List, players can obtain at least 1 Artifacts-grade accessory of one of the three Heroes on the Wish List for 100%
- Next 4 accessories will appear within equal probability from all accessories
- The specific probability rate of obtainable Artifacts-grade will be provided at ‘Rates’ after selecting all three Heroes on the Wish List
■ New Hero released!
1) New Hero: [Earth] Vanessa ★4 Guardian [Click]
- [E] Vanessa appears in the Chronicles.
- Recruit [E] Vanessa by purchasing Hero Recruitment Package in Shop.
- Comment of [E] Vanessa will be added in Archives
“ She seems like a big deal! When I heard she was royalty, I expected her to be stuck up like a certain someone, but she's really laid back. She also uses music to raise our morale. How cool is that? ” - by Anonymous
◆ Developer’s message over balance of [E] Vanessa
- After releasing [W] Lynn, our developers have gone through deep monitoring, and noticed an issue where the effect, ‘Damage increases according to the user’s defense’ shows lower efficiency than what we have planned.
To resolve such issue, we decided to upward the effect, ‘Damage increases according to the user’s defense’, and [E] Vanessa will be the first hero who is subject to be applied with upward effect.
We will keep up monitoring over the issue, and we are also under consideration of upward other Heroes with ‘Damage increases according to the user’s defense’ gradually with future updates as well.
■ Shop Adjustments - New Hero Package (Paid)
1) Hero Package: [E] Vanessa (Guardian) on Sale
- Period: After maintenance on Nov 23 ~ Jan 22, 2022, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Content: Earth Vanessa (Guardian)
- Price: USD 26.99
- Immediately get 100 of ‘Elixir of Insight’ upon recruitment.
- The package is effective immediately upon purchasing and it is not refundable.
- The price is based on Google Play Store.
- The contents are subject to resale or change after the termination of sales.
- Heroes, equipment, and items (in-game currency, etc.) that are included in the package can be sold in other in-game events and shops.
- You can claim the items via the Shop tab in [Mail] upon purchasing.
- If you are unable to claim the purchased item in Mail, please exit the game and try rebooting the app.
2) Hero Gift Package: [Earth] Vanessa Gift Package
- Period: After maintenance on Nov 23 ~ Jan 22, 2022, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Content: Hero Gift Package
- Price: USD 8.99
- This package is available only after purchasing [E] Vanessa Hero Package
- Purchase available up to 3 times. Special Accessories will be given when this package is purchased 3 times.
- Accessory Option: Defense +3% / Crit. Rate +3% / Debuff Rate +3%
*Brave Defender cannot be obtained by Costume or Accessory Crafting
3) New Package: Veteran’s Package
- Period: After maintenance on Nov 23 ~ Until further notice
- Tier: Lord Level 32 / 35
- ‘Veteran’s Package’ will be added in Shop, which can be purchased when Lord reaches level 32 and 35.
※ Veteran’s Package will be exposed as the player enters the lobby, when the Lord level is the same or higher than the given level condition of highest tier package.
※ Veteran's Package will on sale for 72 hours from its exposed time. If the player doesn't purchase the package for this time of period, the package banner will disappear, and it will be exposed again when the player's Lord level increases. (11/23 11:00 updated)
4) ‘Recruited Heroes’ stories will be added on the Hero Package
- A new feature that shows Hero’s recruitment story will be added on each Hero’s special package banner in Shop.
- These recruitment stories will be also added in [Archives > Side Stories > Recruited Heroes], and a special message will be shown on the Hero Package banner when each package is sold for more than 10k.
- Recruitment stories for listed heroes will be added with the maintenance on Nov 23rd.
* [E] Vanessa / [W] Alev / [W] Solphi / [E] Nine / [D] Joshua / [D] Charlotte
■ Equipment Alchemy & Crafting Adjustments
1) Equipment ‘Craft’ location will be moved to ‘Alchemy’
- Entrance to ‘Craft’, a contents that uses materials to craft hero’s equipment, will be moved to ‘Alchemy’. - Content unlock requirement has changed to ‘Clear Scenario Normal 1-4’.
2) Alchemy - [E] Vanessa (Guardian) artifacts will be added
- Period: After maintenance on Nov 23 ~ Jan 22, 2022, 14:59(UTC+0)
■ Adjustments in Obelisk
- Adjusted certain passive of 3F boss [F] Alev, and 5F boss [W] Chrome.
■ Avillon Event Updates
1. Daily Event
1) Conquer the Silence!
- Event Period: Nov 23, 15:00 ~ Dec 13, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Battle against the Sea God in the Silent Straits and get various rewards!
2. Term Event
1) Vie for Victory!
- Event Period: Nov 23, 15:00 ~ Dec 7, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Win battles in the coliseum and get rewards upon number of victories!
2) Obelisk Ascension
- Event Period: Nov 25, 15:00 ~ Nov 28, 14:59 (UTC+0)
- Various rewards will be available depends upon the number of Obelisk played!
■ 28 Days Journey - New Emoticon added: ‘Rashad’ & ‘Lucilicca’
- The 28-Day Journey attendance book will be activated once you’ve completed the 10th Hero Contract.
- Once you’ve completed the 28th-day attendance, you will be able to claim a Random Emoticon Box.
- Players are able to use the obtained emotions in chats.
- Players are able to randomly obtain one emoticon out of the unobtained ones.
■ Other Adjustment and Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue where the % of [Leech] set effect is incorrectly displayed.
- The existing recruited heroes will be excluded from the available Support Hero list.
- The title screen of the game will reflect the same time zone of the Audience Chamber.
- A new option will be added to turn ON/OFF the assist hero’s costume illustration.
* This option can be accessed during the battle, through [Pause button > Setting]