This is GM Varhya.
We'd like to inform you of a list of issues currently being investigated by our team.
The list will be updated, added, or removed regularly as they are discovered and resolved. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working on fixing.
Last updated: Nov 23rd, 06:50 (UTC+0)
※ The patch released on Noveber 21st (Tue) has a file size of 49.19 MB.
※ We recommend downloading the patch using a Wi-Fi internet connection.
Nov 16th, 02:00 (UTC+0) / 1.3.111507 ver. Recommended Update.
※ You can download the latest version update from the Google Play Store and App Store.
※ To ensure a stable gaming environment, please download the update from official app stores.
- (Fixed) An issue where incorrect UI is being displayed in [Alchemy] > [Transmutation] when using the equipment filter function for the first time.
※ Pressing the filter reset button and reactivating the window will resolve this issue.
- (Fixed) An issue where hero models are displayed abnormally while using the Focused Training Room.
- (Fixed) An issue where Hero Recruit stories are not displayed when recruiting a Hero through Link Summons.
※ You can view the Hero Recruit stories in the Archives.
- (Fixed) An issue where the incorrect health recovery rate is displayed for the passive skill 'Healing Factor' of Nightmare difficulty's boss Ondal (Dark).
※ Ondal recovers when health drops below 30%. (Nov 21st, 04:43 UTC+0)
- (Fixed) An issue with incorrect element is implemented on 'Mystic Hunt: Piyo' banner. (Nov 21st, 04:43 UTC+0)
- (Fixed) An issue where Mei Ling's skill effects were being abnormally displayed (Nov 21st, 04:43 UTC+0)
- (Fixed) An issue where the 'Primordial Conqueror Package' description incorrectly displays the item description for the 'Contract Summon Ticket'. (Nov 23rd, 06:50 UTC+0 )
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issues above.
Need to report a bug in Lord of Heroes? You may submit bug reports at . Please provide us as many details as possible about your issue. The more details you give us, the more likely we can track down the bug and fix it.Support