Greetings, Lords around the world!
This is GM Helvania.
Starting from September 26th, Lord of Heroes x Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion collaboration event is coming to Avillon!
Meet the heroes of Code Geass and participate in the events in Avillon!
■ Event #1
Lord of Heroes x Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Promotional Video Release Event
■ Event #2
≪Lord of Heroes x Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion≫ 'Share Your Moments' Event
Visitors from another world are coming to Avillon!
'Share Your Moments' event will be held to celebrate the Lord of Heroes x Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion collaboration!
Recruit the special collaboration heroes, take screenshots with them, and share them with us.
Whether it's a screenshot of bringing the collaboration heroes on the battlefield, or even a candid picture of them hanging out in Unity Plaza, anything goes!
Upload your screenshot on social media with the hashtags below to participate in the event!
Show off your new collaboration heroes and enjoy a special gift 🎁
📌 How to Participate
1. Take a screenshot of your favorite special moment with a collaboration hero.
2. Upload the screenshot on social media with the following hashtags:
#LordofHeroes #LoHxCodeGeass #LoH #CodeGeass
3. Then, register your submission for the event using the link below!
📆 Event Duration
September 26th (Tue) maintenance – October 26th (Thu) 14:59 (UTC+0)
☑️ Reward Distribution
November 3rd (Tue)
- Participation Reward: 100,000 Gold (given to all participants)
🔔 Important Notes
1. Your User ID can be found in-game via Settings > Support.
2. Please set your post/account to 'public' when uploading the screenshot on social media.
3. There are no restrictions on which social media platform you may post the screenshot on.
4. In the case of multiple event submissions using one Lord of Heroes account, only the first submitted social media link will be counted and rewards will be given only once.
5. Participation rewards will be distributed after verifying the account data of Lords who have completed the Event Survey.
6. Players who are found to have participated in the event through unfair means may become ineligible to receive rewards.
7. Players will not be able to receive rewards if their account information cannot be verified, i.e. filling out the survey with incorrect details.
Rewards that are not claimed prior to their expiration date will not be restored or reissued.