Greetings, Lords around the world.
This is GM Lunaris.
Please find the following information regarding new Featured Summons.
■ Featured Summon: Scion of Byakko
1) Banner Duration: Sep 1st (Fri) 03:00 – Oct 1st (Sun) 02:59 (UTC+0)
2) Summon Details: Players can summon certain ★5 Heroes & Relics.
▶ Summonable Heroes:
★5 Ian (Light) / 5★ Aran (Fire) / 5★ Biryu (Dark)
▶ Summonable Relics:
Aran (Fire) / Ian (Light) / Biryu (Dark)
Mei Ling (Dark) / Mei Ling (Fire) / Mei Ling (Earth) / Mei Ling (Light)
Astrid (Dark) / Astrid (Fire) / Astrid (Water) / Astrid (Earth)
Olivia (Light) / Olivia (Water) / Olivia (Earth) Helga (Fire) / Helga (Dark) / Helga (Water)
Zaira (Earth) / Zaira (Light) / Zaira (Fire) / Laphlaes (Earth) / Laphlaes (Fire)
Schneider (Earth) / Schneider (Water) / Schneider (Fire) / Schneider (Dark)
Mikhail (Earth) / Mikhail (Dark) / Charlotte (Earth) / Charlotte (Water) / Charlotte (Dark)
Johan (Light) / Johan (Water) / Johan (Fire) / Fram (Light) / Fram (Fire) / Fram (Water)
3) Important Notes
※ Summoning Period may be subject to change and any changes will be announced in a separate blog post.
※ The 'Scion of Byakko' Summon is categorized as a 'Featured Summon'. All Featured Summons share the same summon count. This summon count does not overlap or count towards other types of summons.
※ Any Relics that are summonable from the 'Scion of Byakko' can't be summoned from the 'Contract Summons'.
※ Any Relics & Heroes that are summonable from the 'Scion of Byakko' can be summoned from another summons in the future.
※ If the player has not recruited Scion of Byakko within 89 summons, the player is guaranteed to recruit 5★ Ian (Light) on their 90th summon.
※ If the player recruits 5★ Ian (Light) before their 90th summon, the summon count will be reset.
※ If the player has 'Featured Summon Tickets', the tickets will be used first before other items. However, if the number of tickets possessed is insufficient to perform all desired summons, the player can use Linkstones to complete the summoning process.
※ Detailed information on summon rates is available via the Rates button.
Party Time! - Bounty Hunt: Popo
- A new season of Bounty Party is coming to Avillon.
- You can meet Popo in the Avillon Citadel during the event.
- Party Time Event duration: Sep 1st (Fri) 04:00 – Sep 11th (Mon) 02:59 (UTC+0)
- Special Shop (Secret Warehouse): Sep 1st (Fri) 04:00 – Sep 13th (Mon) 02:59 (UTC+0)
1. How to participate:
- Access the Party Time lobby by tapping Popo in the Citadel during the event.
- Tap 'Go!' and select heroes for your Party Formation.
- Tap 'Go!' on this screen to enter the Party Time stage.
◈ Party Formation
: Players will be able to select 12 Heroes to enter battle in a Party Formation that is exclusive to Party Time Events. 5 Heroes will be randomly selected to participate in battle from the pool of 12 Heroes players have selected. Heroes will only be able to use their Basic and Active Skills during a Party Time battle.
※ 'Party Ticket' is required to participate in Party Time. Party Tickets replenish after a certain period of time.
- The battle will end if there are no more turns remaining or if all heroes become unable to battle.
※ Popo will run from battle after a certain amount of turns. Make sure you deal as much damage as possible before Popo runs away!
※ Deal more damage and watch Popo grow in the lobby!
- Battle Popo and obtain 'Popo's Key' to exchange for items in the Special Warehouse!
※ Popo's Key: A key dropped by Popo. You can use it to open Popo's Warehouse.
※ The Special Warehouse will reset daily during the event. After the event, the remaining Keys will be converted to Gold and sent to your mailbox.
2. Party Time Rewards
1) Rewards available based on Popo's size
2) Popo's Warehouse Item Table
3. Important Notes
※ Party Tickets will disappear from your inventory when the event finishes. Please ensure you use all your Party Tickets before the event ends.
※ Popo will have a different element each day.
※ Party Tickets replenish after a certain period of time. Party Tickets will only replenish if you have less than 9 tickets at any one time.
※ Party Tickets will not replenish if you have more than 9 tickets at any one time.
1. Awaiting the Eclipse Package
- Sale duration: Sep 1st (Fri) 03:00 – Sep 3rd (Sun) 02:59 (UTC+0)
- Price: USD 4.99 (Once per account)
- For a new bond—'Awaiting the Eclipse' Package will be added to the shop.
- 10 Featured Summon Tickets will be sent to 'Mail' upon purchasing the 'Awaiting the Eclipse' package.
※ 'Awaiting the Eclipse' Package can only be purchased once per account.
※ Featured Summon Tickets can only be used in 'Featured Summon'.
※ Featured Summon Tickets cannot be used in other summons such as Select Summons.
※ Packages may be sold again in the future after the item is taken off sale. Items included may change on resale.
1. Alchemy - Ian (Light) [Warrior] artifacts will be added.
- Banner duration: Sep 1st (Fri) 03:00 – Oct 1st (Sun) 02:59 (UTC+0)