Greetings, Lords around the world.
This is GM Lunaris.
An issue has been identified where players have been receiving an incorrect amount of Linktraces and Crystals when summoning on the Far Eastern Visitor Featured Summon that was implemented during the April 25th (Tue) maintenance. To address this issue, the following solutions will be implemented.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please refer to the details below.
- An issue where players were not receiving double Linktraces after unlocking all aptitudes and summoning further duplicates for Aran (Fire) and Ian (Light).
- An issue where players were receiving 1000 Crystals for summoning duplicate heroes.
- Issues regarding the Far Eastern Visitor Featured Summon will be fixed during the May 4th (Thu) maintenance.
※ Compensation will only be distributed based on summons made from April 25th (Tue) after maintenance to May 4th (Thu) before maintenance.
- Players who did not receive double Linktraces despite unlocking all aptitudes and summoning additional duplicate heroes will be appropriately compensated with the corresponding amount of Linktraces.
- Distribution date: during the May 4th (Thu) maintenance
※ Affected players will have the Linktraces added to their account during the May 4th (Thu) maintenance.
※ If you were affected by the issue and did not receive the compensatory Linktraces after the maintenance, please contact Lord of Heroes Customer Support.
※ We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issues in question. As a resolution, we have decided not to remove the 1000 Crystals that were wrongly rewarded for duplicate summon from the accounts of players who were affected.
We promise to always strive to provide you with the best possible service for Lord of Heroes.
Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.