Greetings, Lords around the world!
This is GM Isola.
In Lord of Heroes, any *RMT and other illicit activities that upset the balance of the game, and as such, are prohibited under the Term of Service.
(*RMT refers to Real Money Trading)
Since the update on January 25th, we have confirmed players who are engaging in such illicit activities. Please note, that when participation in RMT/prohibited activities is confirmed, it may lead to account termination or account suspension.
For example, creating/using the abnormal number of multiple accounts to supply Alchemites or other items is also included in prohibited activities. And we kindly ask players not to participate in such activities.
◈ Actions against Illicit Activities in Alchemarket
1. Prohibited Illicit Activities
- Participation in RMT activities using Alchemarket.
- Participation in prohibited activities, such as using multiple accounts to supply Alchemites, and other items abnormally.
* Please note that the above activities are only part of illicit activities that violate the Terms of Service.
2. Disciplinary Actions
- Account suspension or termination depends on the confirmed involvement in RMT/illicit activity.
- In-game items or any other profits from prohibited activities will be retrieved. This also includes the growth of characters as well.
3. Reason for Disciplinary Actions
- Violating the Article 9 in the Terms of Services
※ Disciplinary action against accounts involved in any violation/prohibited activities will proceed without any prior announcement.
Please be aware of our Terms of Services, and take care to steer clear of any activity that violates the Terms of Service in any circumstances.
[Comment from the Developers]
This is the developer from Lord of Heroes.
There are a few comments over Alchemite Shop & Alchemarket that we would like to share with everyone.
After the update on the Alchemarket, we detected excessive violations that were contrary to the original purpose of the Alchemarket.
We are aware that stringent actions are needed against the accounts that exploit the Alchemarket system.
So, along with disciplinary action against such accounts, we decided to adjust the list of items in the Alchemite Shop to minimize the advantage of those involved in the prohibited activities.
Some changes may not be pleasant to some players, but we would like to ask for your understanding until these prohibited activities are eradicated.
We will continue to do our best efforts to provide better service to everyone.