This is GM Isola.
We'd like to inform you of a list of issues currently being investigated by our team.
The list will be updated, added, or removed regularly as they are discovered and resolved. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working on to fix.
Last updated: Jan 28th, 03:00 (UTC+0)
[Current Known Issues]
- An issue where the number of Alchemite on the 'Sold' message is displayed with the sum of 10% Service fee. (added on Jan 27, 06:52 )
* This is only a display issue, the player will receive the Alchemite excluding 10% of the service fee.
[Fixed Known Issues]
- An issue where [D]Lumie's voice won't play at the [Heroes], when [D]Lumie is not recruited. (fixed on Jan 25, 11:23 utc+0)
- An issue where Arie's name is displayed in Korean even when it's set in a different language. (fixed on Jan 25, 11:23 utc+0)
- An issue where at 28 Days Journey, UI animation is displayed abnormally. (fixed on Jan 27, 02:53 utc+0)
- An issue where the battle turn information UI is displayed abnormally during the battle. (fixed on Jan 27, 02:53 utc+0)
- An issue where 'Sold' messages are sent to the [Item Sold] tab, even though the transactions are failed to sell the artifacts. (fixed on Jan 27, 08:10 )
- An issue where at the [Peruse/Bid > Active Bids] tab, players cannot receive Alchemite back from the failed transaction. (fixed on Jan 28, 03:00)
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the issues above.
Need to report a bug in Lord of Heroes? You may submit bug reports at Support. Please provide us as many details as possible about your issue. The more details you give us, the more likely we can track down the bug and fix it.