This is GM Lumisade
[Crystal Discount Inactive Issue] - 4/29 06:54(UTC 0)
An issue has been found where Apple Appstore Crystal purchases were not sold under the discounted price during the event duration.
We are currently investigating this issue and will fix it as soon as possible.
For now, the discounted prices are working as intended. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We will provide the following support to Lords who purchased Crystals before the discount was applied.
1. Recipients: Lords who purchased Crystals at April 29th 3:00 (UTC +0) ~ , before the discount was applied.
2. Package: [Crystal Coffer], [Crystal Strong Box]
1) Additional crystal distribution in proportion to the customers' payment.
2) Refunds for unused purchased Crystals
※ Please attach the receipt for purchase of the product together to your inquiry.
If you purchased crystals before the discount,
please contact Customer Support by .
We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are currently facing an issue in Apple Appstore, and special discount has not yet been applied. We will let you know when this issue is solved.
- Google Playstore : Special discount has been applied.
- Apple Appstore : Special discount has not yet been applied.
※ We will update this notice when this issue gets solved.
Sorry for the delay, and will fix the issue soon as possible.
Lords! Thank you for always being with Avalon.
During the May Family Month, send thankful greetings to lord's precious family and friends!
■ Family Month - Crystal Shop Discount Event
- Period : April 28th, 2021 15:00:00 (UTC+0) ~ May 5th,2021 14:59:59 (UTC+0)
- Details : Special discounts for Crystal Boxes!
- Discount Information :
1) Crystal High Box 33% discount : $26.99 → $17.99
2) Crystal Special Box 40% discount : $44.99 → $26.99
※ If the purchased box is opened, the subscription cannot be withdrawn.
* How to enter a coupon?
- Android : In-game [Settings] > [Support] > [Enter Code]
- iPhone : Go to [ Coupon Site ]with your Player ID found in the [Support]
** LOCAL time is your location(country) time, which was set when you created your account.